benefits of using almond oil on your face?
applying almond oil to the skin may have the following benefits:
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. Because almond oil is an anti-inflammatory, it may help ease swelling of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone. Due to its emollient propetties, almond oil has the potential to improve both complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil has been used for centuries to treat dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves acne. The oil’s fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids in the oil may reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
- Helps reverse sun damage. in the studies it has shown that vitamin E, one of the nutrients in almond oil, may help reduce damage to the skin caused by UV exposure.
- Reduces the appearance of scars. In ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, almond oil was used to reduce scarring. The vitamin E content may contribute to helping smooth the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
- Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes.
- If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product.