2% Granactive Retinoid Face Serum In Squalane Benefits
What Is a 2% Granactive Retinoid Serum?
Retinoids are vitamin A derivatives that are converted into retinoic acid for use in skincare. Retinoid is essentially a basic umbrella term for both over-the-counter retinol and prescription retinoids.
Granactive retinoid is a serum with a 2% concentration that helps you reduce fine lines and wrinkles and go back to your former youthful glow. It boosts cellular turnover and stimulates collagen to ease your visible aging signs leaving your skin radiant and glowing.
Why it Is So Useful?
- This Formulation, a next generation anti-aging formula with 2% Granactive Retinoid is dermatologically tested to offer less irritation & multi-fold better effect than other retinol and retinoid derivatives
- Boosts cell turnover & stimulates collagen production to erase fine lines and wrinkles, revealing radiant glowy skin.
Why Should One Use It?
Turn back the clock on aging and give your skin a youthful vibrancy with this gentle, safe & effective 2% Retinoid serum.
The Facts About 2% Granactive Retinoid?
Retinol (Vitamin A), alongside its natural (retinaldehyde, retinoic acid, and retinyl esters) & synthetic derivatives, is part of the Retinoid family. Retinoids are very well known for their ability to promote cellular growth & differentiation in our bodies, thus fighting photo-ageing by exfoliating at the cellular level, resulting in a brighter, refined complexion. It also stimulates skin cell proliferation, which restores thickness to the skin, making it firm & youthful.
Although there are enormous benefits of retinoids, they have limited clinical use due to skin irritation & photochemical instability. Milder synthetic and natural derivatives of Vitamin A, such as Retinol esters, are available in the market with lower irritation and increased stability, but the trade-off is decreased performance. The 2% Granactive Retinoid used in BrownBoi " 2% Granactive Retinoid Face Serum With Squalane " is a breakthrough product in the entire retinoid family.
Compared to other retinoid or retinol derivatives, Granactive Retinoid can directly bind with retinoid receptors without need to break down into more biologically active forms such as retinoic acid, which causes skin irritation. It is clinically tested to offer less irritation making it suitable for people with sensitive skin.
When used in conjunction with other anti-acne treatments, it helps in achieving clear skin and smooth texture.
How To Use Granactive Retinoid 2% Face Serum For Best Results.
- After cleansing, toning, and applying water-based serums in the night (PM), before moisturiser, take a pea-sized amount of serum on your fingertips with a dropper. Dab the product onto your face and neck; carefully avoid the lips, eye area(including eyelids), and corner of the eyes and massage firmly until it has absorbed into the skin. For optimal results, allow 2-3 minutes for absorption before applying your moisturiser.
- We all want clear and glowing skin overnight, but the truth is, skincare takes time to show results. To see noticeable effects from Retinoid, use it consistently for at least 2-3 months, starting 2-3 times per week & gradually increasing frequency to daily.
- Due to the high concentration of retinoid in the product, use this serum only in the PM to limit photosensitivity and irritation. Always apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day when using this product.
Side Effects Of Retinoids & 2 Percent Granactive Retinoid Face Serum
Possible Retinol & Retinoids side effects on body
Side Effects and Precautions
- Dryness and irritation.
- Skin color changes.
- Sensitivity to sunlight.
- Redness, swelling, crusting, or blistering.
1. When do you use 2 Percent Granactive Retinoids?
One product after another into your skincare. Routine. This is really important. Once you see that your skin has adjusted to your leave on exfoliant as well as to the retinoid with 2% Granactive.
2. Is 2% Granactive retinoid better than retinol?
2% Granactive Retinoid shows up to 10x more stability than retinol in DMI especially when comparing the 50% residual content.
3. Is Granactive retinoid 2% good for anti aging?
Granactive retinoid is a useful component to most anti-aging and anti-acne skincare regimens. It is the perfect gateway product for those new to retinoids or Vitamin A derivatives-- and want to minimize the redness and sensitivity that stronger ingredients can cause.
4. Granactive Retinoid vs Retinol?
If you’re still confused about the differences between retinol and Granactive retinoid, you’re not alone. But once you get familiar with some of the ways they’re alike and some of the ways they are different, it’ll be a little easier to decide which one is right for you. Let’s start with the following facts.
Both retinol and Granactive retinoid have powerful anti-aging properties
As we age, our skin starts to sag and wrinkles start to form, in part because the production of collagen and elastin goes down. Both retinol and Granactive retinoid plump up the skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and tighten up the skin so that it looks smoother and more youthful. Most of the skin problems we have as we age can be reduced or eliminated with regular use of one of these products.
2% Granactive retinoid is less irritant than retinol
While both products are excellent and produce great results, retinol can be a bit more irritating than 2% Granactive retinoid.
5. Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion vs Squalane?
So what is the difference between the granactive 2% retinol emulsion and the 2% granactive retinol in squalane? The difference between both the products is simply the consistency and formula. The potency of retinoid complexes are the same.
6. How to Use Granactive Retinoid 2% in Squalane Emulsion?