Kasthuri Manjal - Kasturi Wild Turmeric - Benefits Usage & Application
Kasthuri Manjal - Kasturi Haldi | Wild Turmeric - Benefits Usage & Application
In Ayurveda One such nature’s treasure is Kasthuri Manjal the glow enhancing herb “Kasturi Manjal” or Wild Turmeric, which has been used for centuries in India as a natural Ayurvedic beauty product. Kasturi Manjal belongs to the Turmeric or Curcuma family, which is known for its health augmenting properties and skin care benefits, and the glow enhancing herb is primarily used for cosmetic purposes.
What Is Kasthuri Manjal Or Wild Turmeric?
Kasturi Manjal is mild yellow in colour with a bitter taste and Camphor-like aroma. Among its numerous properties, the magical spice is an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-aging agent. In addition to these properties, what makes Kasturi Manjal so valuable for your beauty rituals is that it can be used for any skin type: acne prone skin, normal to dry skin, tanned or pigmented skin, and in fact it’s safe to apply on the skin of babies as well
How To Use Kasthuri Manjal On Face?
Prepare a smooth face mask by mixing Kasturi Turmeric kasturi haldi benefits powder with chickpea flour and fresh, un-boiled milk. Apply the paste of medium consistency evenly to your skin and give a gentle massage for 5 minutes. Leave the mask as it is for 15-30 minutes and then, wash off with water to get a visibly radiant skin
How To Use Kasturi Manjal Haldi As Per Your Skin Type?
The powder of fresh Kasturi Manjal can be blended with our hand pounded Ubtans, as per your skin type, for best results:
below are the main kasturi turmeric uses.
- Normal to Dry Skin– Blend Kasturi Manjal with milk or with face ubtan. When applied all over the skin at least twice a week, this hydrates as well as restores glowing skin. This is also a great ritual if you’re considering how to remove tan in the summer.
- Normal to Oily Skin – Make a paste of Kasturi Manjal,a teaspoon of Rosewater or pure Aloe Vera juice and the Ubtan to apply as a mask all over the face. The antioxidant properties of Kasturi Manjal combined with the soothing, balancing and citrus properties of Rosewater, Aloe Vera Juice, and the Ubtan help to tame excess oil production and keep dullness at bay.
- Acne Prone Skin: Kasturi Manjal possesses antibacterial properties which help preventing acne while its natural lightening qualities help fade away post acne scars as well. Add to the Multani Mitti, as well as a teaspoon of fresh yogurt to make a revitalizing facial mask.
How To Apply Kasturi Manjal or Haldi Powder On Face?
Add Few Drops Of Milk, Rose Water, Sandalwood Powder Or Essential Oil and Kasturi Manjal powder. Mix it and apply it for fairness, smoother skin and pigmentation removal.
What is the difference between wild Kasturi turmeric and turmeric?
The main difference between kasthuri manjal from other variety of turmerics is it does not stain the skin like the regular turmeric, and is also very fragrant than the normal turmeric.
1. Is Kasturi Manjal and Kasthuri Haldi Same?
They both are same just the different pronunciation.
2. Difference Between Wild Turmeric and Kasturi Haldi Powder For Face?
3. How To Make Kasturi Haldi Face Pack?
- Mix cornstarch, turmeric and honey to make a smooth paste.
- For dry skin, add oil to the mixture. For oily skin, add lemon juice and yogurt to create a creamy mixture. ...
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat three times a week to get that extra glow.
4. Is Kasturi Manjal Good For Pimple Marks?
Kasturi manjal, thanks to its antibacterial properties, can act as a very effective remedy for acne. It can very well fight off acne scars, giving you clear and smooth skin.
5. Can I Use Kasturi Manjal For Dusky Skin Color?
Yes, it has the natural radiant properties, which can help in face and skin glowing. kasturi wild manjal powder can be used in the face packs, masks and even in face creams too.
6. Can We Use Kasturi Manjal With Vitamin C Serum Together?
Yes, kasturi manjal and vitmain c serum can be used together. though sensitive skin people should try a patch test or avoid this combination.