20% Vitamin C Serum Benefits & Usage | Face Glow, Skin Brightening Dark Spots Lightening
What Is 20% Vitamin C Serum
20 Percent Vitamin c or L-ascorbic acid (LAA) is the chemically active form of Vit. C. In nature, Vit. C is found in equal parts as LAA and D-ascorbic acid. These are essentially isomeric molecules and are mutually interchangeable.
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid : L-ascorbic acid (AA), commonly known as vitamin C, The compound 3-o-ethyl-l-ascorbic acid (EA) has been developed as a stable vitamin C derivative.
Benefits Of 20% Vitamin C Serum
- reduces wrinkles
- protects collagen and increases production
- aids wound healing
- helps protect against sun damage
- reduces hyperpigmentation
- evens skin tone
- brightens complexion
- acts like armor against pollution and other free radicals.
How To Use 20% Vitamin C Serum
As it has got the high and perfect concentration level of "3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid" form, it has an immense brightening effect. It’s formulated to make skin glow by removing blemishes and fine lines. The active ingredients in the serum penetrate the skin from within to lighten the skin tone, giving it a radiant look removes the clogged pores as per The Derma Expert Skin-care.
- After cleansing and toning your face, take 2-3 drops of 20 Percent Vitamin C serum on your fingertips with a dropper. Apply it on the face by gently tapping it on the skin. With a circular motion, evenly spread the serum and allow your skin to absorb it. consider it as a freshly juiced vitamin drops for hydration.
- It can be used other 1 or 2% Hyaluronic Acid and 2 % kojic Acid Creams as well.
- It can be applied in the morning(AM) and evening(PM). Always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 and above while using Vitamin C serum.
Skin Type :
In rare cases , people who have hypersensitive skin may experience minor irritation. 20 percent vitamin c serum is also safe to use with other skin care actives, including alpha hydroxy acids, retinols, and SPF.
people with Oily, Dry, combination, Acne-prone & sensitive skin can use it. Make sure you initially do a patch test and see if your skin is not suitable for such kind of serums.
20 Percent Vitamin C For Oily Skin -
20percent Vitamin C Serum For Dry Skin -
Vitamin C Serum 20% For Acne-Prone Skin -
20% Vitamin C Face Serum For Combination Skin -
Vitamin C Face Serum 20% For Sensitive & Normal Skin -
Brown-Boi 20% Vitamin C Serum Active Ingredients
20% Vitamin C- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid : l-ascorbic acid (AA), commonly known as vitamin C, The compound 3-o-ethyl-l-ascorbic acid (EA) has been developed as a stable vitamin C derivative.
1% Hyaluronic (HA) Acid - 1% Hyaluronic acid helps keep skin moisturized, while vitamin C protects from sun damage and can help fade skin discoloration. Both ingredients can help reduce the signs of aging in skin — especially when they're used together. 20% vitamin C along with 1% Hyaluronic (HA) Acid is an ideal combination for skin hydration and for a perfect glow.
1% Kojic Acid -1% Kojic acid primary use & benefit is to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin. In addition to skin-lightening effects, kojic acid also contains some antimicrobial properties. It works in duo with 20% vitamin c serum to make it more effective for pigmentation lightening.
Witch Hazel : Witch hazel contains many compounds with potent anti-inflammatory properties, including gallic acid and tannins. It also contains antioxidants that help prevent widespread inflammation and neutralize free radicals.
1. What Are the Benefits Of 20% Vitamin C Serum For Dark Spots?
Vitamin C inhibits melanin synthesis by downregulating the activity of an enzyme known as tyrosinase. It's widely used in dermatology for depigmentation of hyperpigmented spots on the skin. ideally 20% is used for dark spots, age spots, acne mark and pigmentation reduction. can be used with other products such as niacinamide serum 5%, hyaluronic acid skin hydrating and less percentage of ceramides.
2. Can I Apply 20% Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid Serum Both?
Including both vitamin C and HA in your skin care routine will provide better anti-aging results than choosing only one. They can be combined in a single product, but are more effective when used separately because they are best absorbed at different pH levels.
3. Can I Use 20% Vitamin C Cream For Skin Whitening?
Vitamin C skincare products, especially concentrated vitamin C serums instantly brighten up your skin tone and add a natural luminance to your complexion, making your skin look and feel fresh. The brightening properties of vitamin C also extend to fading dark spots and lightening hyperpigmentation. creams may work very slowly on different skin types.
4. how to apply vitamin c serum on face at night?
5. Which Is The Best Vitamin C Serum Recommended By Dermatologist?
6. Benefits Of Vitamin C Serum 20% For Face Glow?